We regret that you have decided to close your account with us
‘Account closing’ is a request to permanently stop all trading & investing activity with mastertrust. If you wish to resume trading or investing with us anytime in the future, you will have to re-do the account opening process.
Once the closure is approved, we will disable your access to masterswift 2.0/ mastermobile/Backoffice etc.
Please note that account closure is irreversible. Hence, we recommend to download the transactions, ledger, contract notes, bills and other statements before proceeding with account closure. You may need these for tax filing and compliance. Please note that you cannot download these statements once the account is closed.
You can close your account online provided your account has no holdings, no pending positions or orders, and has zero balance.
To close your account online, log in to your account and follow the steps below.
- Scroll down to the Footer and Click on Account Closure.
- Select Trading/ Demat or Trading & Demat as per your requirement
- Select the reason for account closure (Non mandatory) and Click on Save.
- Click on View Application to generate PDF.
- Proceed to eSign.
- Click on Sign Now.
- Accept the T&C, Enter your Aadhaar Number and Click on ‘Send OTP’.
- Enter the OTP received on your Aadhaar linked mobile number and Click on ‘Verify OTP’.
- After following the steps mentioned above, you will receive a confirmation mail via your email id registered with mastertrust.
- If the closure request is rejected, mastertrust will restore login access to masterswift 2.0/mastermobile.
- You will not be able to restore a closed account. You will have to open a new account with mastertrust by paying the requisite account opening charges and completing the signup process.
Still need help? Call us at 0120-6223333 or write to us at email@example.com